Thursday, September 4, 2014







What an Amazing night!!  Thank you all who came out to support Doug, myself and all those traveling down to Queretaro.  Patty and Xavier we missed you both but Doug and I are working hard towards the goal.  The pic of Doug is a hard one to see he is taking a very relaxed stance on the post, he was great at talking to all the tables of customers.  I was called into action bringing some of my former gifts of working in restaurants since I was 15 and was the bus boy and dishwasher, it was nice stepping back into the joy of a fully slammed kitchen, brought me back to my days in Dash Point and the mothers day rush at the Lobster Shop.  It was so nice to see so many old friends and delightful to see a few new ones as well.  I finally sat down to eat at 8:55, it went quick but it was such a treat to sit, enjoy the Wed nite special and have a cold Victoria Beer with Rudy, Zach and Alana.   More to come soon. Doug and I have finished our Bios and will be sending them down.  We will also be making some picture bio's of our homes and community to bring down with us.  

Be well all, you can go to our GO Fund ME site and donate  http://www.gofundme.com/dcg5vs or on our website at www.larchethc.org.
http://www.gofundme.com/dcg5vs
Thank you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment